|Job Name||: Youth Employment Facilitator- 6 Openings - South Delhi-North West Delhi- Pataudi|
Do you believe
● Every individual is unique and has the potential to excel and succeed in some sphere.
● Opportunities, nurturing environment, education and training can help unlock that potential.
● That you, personally, can transform the life trajectory of many individuals?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for Facilitators who are passionate about skilling and helping underprivileged youth grow out of poverty.
You are the person we are looking for, if you also have:
● Empathy and a desire to help and work with young people from resource-poor communities
● Passion for training and facilitation
● Ability to work with participatory methodologies
● Excellent English language communication skills – written and spoken
● High degree of proficiency in MS Office
● Passion for continuous improvement, and are self-motivated.
● Understanding of the work environment and skills required for entry level jobs in organized industry
● Keen interest in the economy and the changing job environment.
The core role, as part of the Vocational Training & Placement team, is making youth employed in the organized sector. This includes:
● Facilitating learning of key Employability Skills and ensuring successful placement of trainees after training. Training modules include spoken English, inter and intrapersonal skills, Computers and Internet usage (training in methodology will be given)
● Understanding the targeted communities and trainees’ backgrounds through regular interaction with community members and trainees’ family members
● Preparing trainees for interviews and identifying suitable job opportunities for the trainees
● Interacting with recruiters to get feedback and understand their requirements, as well as to keep abreast of the changes in the job market
● Mentoring trainees through their learning process for entry, growth and success in the organized sector
● Creating interesting and relevant lesson plans according to the prescribed framework
● Reporting on the progress of classes and of the trainees
Requirements, Openings and Remuneration
● A background in training is not essential, but enthusiasm, commitment and a real desire to improve the prospects of others is.
● Current openings are for:
§ South Delhi - 3 positions
§ North-West Delhi – 2 positions
§ Pataudi, Haryana – 1 position
The roles are primarily location-based, but all facilitators are required to travel to South Delhi for training and occasionally to other centers / project locations.
● We pay between Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 25,000 per month, depending upon skills and experience. PF, ESI and other benefits will be available as per rules.
● Working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday through Saturday.
Interested candidates may reply latest by 30th Nov to email@example.com with an updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.