|Job Name||: E-Commerce Specialist - Mangolpuri|
As an E-Commerce Specialist, you will design, develop and launch an online store for products manufactured by various enterprises incubated and supported by ETASHA Society as a part of its Project Aarambh. You will also create, develop and implement strategies for promotion and sales of these products on various online e-commerce and social media platforms. Based upon market feedback and industry practices, you will identify, plan and execute digital marketing initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, develop and launch an online store.
· Write and edit product content that will be published on the online store and other e-Commerce websites/portals and social media platforms.
· Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution and maintenance.
· Work closely with different teams to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce and social media platforms.
· Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid social media.
· Identify industry best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders and pricing policies.
· Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spread sheets (pivot tables, V lookup, etc) to stay organized.
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in developing and managing an e-Commerce store/business.
· Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
· Knowledge of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
· Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies that can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
· Familiarity with web design and a keen eye for detail.
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while ensuring attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills.
· Strong organization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
· Web Content Writing
· Web Design
· Marketing Strategies
Compensation and location
· Salary: Rs. 24,000/month with minimum 2 years work experience
· Duration: One year contract, to be renewed annually
· Location: Mangolpuri, West Delhi
ETASHA Society works in the Employment and Income Generation space for the socio-economically challenged. We are committed to the cause of their economic upliftment and deeply hold the vision of a future where every Indian is skilled, self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We take an Ecosystem Approach to focus on Skill Development for Employment & Income Generation for low resource communities. In the last 15 years, we’ve directly impacted 41,000+ youth, adolescents and women in urban as well as rural communities and are now ready to scale up operations significantly.
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to email@example.com with your updated CV, minimum acceptable salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.