|Job Name||: Youth Employment Facilitator|
Youth Employment Facilitator South Delhi
Do you believe
● Every individual is unique and has the potential to excel and succeed in some sphere.
● Opportunities, nurturing environment, education and training can help unlock that potential.
● That you, personally, can transform the life trajectory of many individuals?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for Facilitators who are passionate about skilling and helping underprivileged youth grow out of poverty.
You are the person we are looking for, if you also have:
● Empathy and a desire to help and work with young people from resource-poor communities
● Passion for training and facilitation
● Ability to work with participatory methodologies
● Excellent English language communication skills – written and spoken
● High degree of proficiency in MS Office
● Passion for continuous improvement, and are self-motivated.
● Understanding of the work environment and skills required for entry level jobs in organized industry
● Keen interest in the economy and the changing job environment
The focus of the work will be as follows
● The core role is making youth employed in the organized sector as part of the Vocational Training & Placement team
● Facilitating learning of key Employability Skills and ensuring successful placement of trainees after training. Training modules include spoken English, inter and intrapersonal skills, Computers and Internet usage (training in methodology will be given)
● Understanding the targeted communities and trainees’ backgrounds through regular interaction with community members and trainees’ family members
● Preparing trainees for interviews and identifying suitable job opportunities for the trainees
● Interacting with recruiters to get feedback and understand their requirements, as well as to keep abreast of the changes in the job market
● Mentoring trainees through their learning process for entry, growth and success in the organized sector
● Creating interesting and relevant lesson plans according to the prescribed framework
● Reporting on the progress of classes and of the trainees
Requirements, Openings and Remuneration
● A background in training is not essential, but enthusiasm, commitment and a real desire to improve the prospects of others is.
● Current opening is for our South Delhi location.
● The roles are primarily location-based, but all trainers are required to travel to South Delhi for training and to multiple centers in the same city.
● We pay between Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 25,000 per month, depending upon skills and experience. PF, ESI and other benefits will be available as per rules.
● Working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday through Saturday.
Key Skills and Qualifications
● Excellent English and Hindi language communication skills – written and spoken
● Proficiency in MS Office
● Empathy and a desire to help and work with young people from marginalized communities
● Desire and ability to connect with young people
● A passion for training and facilitation
● Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
ETASHA Society works in the Employment and Income Generation space for the socio-economically challenged. We are committed to the cause of their economic upliftment and deeply hold the vision of a future where every Indian is skilled, self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We take an Ecosystem Approach to focus on Skill Development for Employment & Income Generation for low resource communities. In the last 15 years, we’ve directly impacted 41,000+ youth, adolescents and women in urban as well as rural communities and are now ready to scale up operations significantly.
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org your updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.