|Job Name||: Project Manager|
ETASHA Society, a not-for-profit organization, has been working since 2006 to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life.
Currently we are planning to extend and deepen our operations in Haryana at several locations and are looking for Project Managers to head the projects.
The position of Project Manager is visualized as the key driver in this process of impacting communities’ ways of thinking about youth and their future, through multi-pronged interventions targeted at several critical demographic segments in the community.
· Overall responsibility for Project Implementation in line with the core objectives as well as targets.
· Develop strategies and plans for different aspects of the project and closely monitor and support the team to ensure successful execution
· Engage with and involve all stakeholders including project funders
· Liaise with all external agencies including Government and local authorities relevant to the project
· Lead from the front and involve, motivate and guide all team members
· Operate within the framework of ETASHA’s values and work ethos
- Commitment to the cause of economic development through skill development
- Self-motivated with a continuous improvement orientation
- Around 7 to 10 years’ experience of working including a few in the development sector.
- Experience of Planning and Managing Projects
- Empathy and a desire to help and work with the community (adolescents, youth, parents, teachers, men and women) from low-income communities
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Willingness and ability to travel
Remuneration would be reasonable in the context of the development sector, and depend on skills and experience.
Working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday through Saturday.
Please look at our website www.etashasociety.org for more information, get to know us, and reply by mail by 25th of August if you are keen to go ahead, along with your updated resume with references & salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org