|Job Name||: Communications Manager|
ETASHA Society, Delhi
Do you believe
· That effective communication is critical for building, developing and sustaining an organization's brand, image and credibility?
· That effective communication can help to modify thinking, mindsets and behavioral norms of communities?
· That you, personally, can contribute to changing the life trajectory of many individuals from low-resourced communities through the power of content and media?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for a Communications Manager.
Further, if you’re a self-motivated and talented communications specialist, ETASHA is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Designing Communication Strategy of ETASHA
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies and plans that build brand awareness and lead to growth and retention of donor base.
- Strategizing social media campaigns and developing a monthly social media calendar.
2. Content Development
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all collateral including posters, social media posts, videos, presentations, brochures etc.
b. Create informative and appealing press releases, newsletters, e-mailers, media kits and related materials, and curate message or media kit for social and digital media communication.
c. Plan, design content and execute online webinars and events.
3. Operations Management
a. Media relations: Liaise with media representatives and develop an active media list for time-to-time engagement.
- Website Management: Develop website content to keep it updated and visually appealing and glitch-free.
- Manage information response system and address external communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Volunteer Management: Engage with volunteers andappropriately engage them with projects that aid and extend the communication department’s work and reach.
d. Coordinate with operating teams to streamline and multiply efforts on communication, generate new ideas and strategies for different projects and programmes.
e. Content Library and Knowledge Management: Ensure a safe repository of all knowledge products like success stories, pictures, articles, data etc is maintained, managed and retrievable at any time.
f. Manage job postings on website as well as external platforms
We are looking for a communications professional with 10+ years of experience in a communications role in the development sector.
· A degree in communications, journalism, public relations or related area.
· A minimum of 5+ years’ experience at a managerial level.
· Proven experience in creating targeted content is advantageous.
· Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques used by the development sector.
· Good understanding of social and digital media is critical
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated. Selection will be based on personal interview and proof of writing skills. Share your resume with a covering note latest by
25thJuly, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: “Application - Communications Manager”