|Job Name||: Team Lead, Development Counselling|
ETASHA Society is hiring for the position of Team Lead, Development Counselling
We are looking for a person who believes that
· Every human being deserves a life of respect and dignity
· Emotional health and well-being are critical to living a productive life
· Compassionate dealing and empathetic listening can change lives
You could be the person we are looking for, if you believe this, and are
· Passionate about helping adolescents and youth from under-served communities live a productive life with self-respect and dignity, and that
· You, personally, can help to transform their mind-sets and lives,
Your Responsibilities would be
- Leading a team of counsellors
- Continuously upgrading the team’s understanding, skills and approach to helping young clients resolve their concerns and issues
- Effective management & Quality Assurance of the various programs including Life Skills Development, Scholastic Improvement, Individual Counselling, Career Guidance and Toll-free Helpline.
- Creating content for workshops on growth and development
- Networking and collaborating with relevant stakeholders for growing the vertical
- Connecting with other Mental Health professionals for creating a panel of specialists for referral.
- Reporting on impact of the programs
To perform the role effectively, you will also need
- A Master’s degree in psychology from a recognized university or institution as well as a Diploma in Guidance and counselling from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years of Counselling Experience
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Hindi
- Ability to connect with people and empathetic listening skills
- Ability to work with participative methodologies
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
- Basic knowledge of Computers
Remuneration and other details
· The position is located at our Head Office in South Delhi.
· Salary can range around Rs. 45,000 per month, depending upon skills and experience. Conveyance for work will be on actuals as per norms
· Working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday through Saturday.
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to email@example.com with your updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.