|Job Name||: Placement Manager|
Do you believe
· Unemployment is a major challenge which India needs to overcome
· The problem of mismatch of opportunities and skills can be overcome with appropriate training and planning
· Every individual is unique and has the potential to excel and succeed in some sphere.
· Thatyou, personally, can transform the life trajectory of many individuals?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for people who are passionate about helping underprivileged youth grow out of poverty
Role and Responsibilities –
1. Managing the end to-end process of placement for trainees in multiple locations including:
Identifying potential recruiters for all skill-sets on offer
Tracking Job openings and interviews
Identifying candidates for interview and communicating internally
Getting feedback from recruiters and sharing internally
Maintaining records of interviews and placed trainees
2. Building relationship with new and maintaining relationship with existing recruiters
3. Working in close coordination with the training team for preparing trainees for the World of Work
Conducting training sessions in all our operational areas
Arranging Guest Lectures & Exposure Visits.
Managing the Alumni Network
Conducting orientation/awareness of parents/community regarding latest trends in job market
Organizing Job Fairs in communities
4. Modification and creation of content for training as and when required.
5. Management of Database of Recruiters and Interviews
6. Supervising and managing the Placement team across all locations
Minimum 5-7 years of experience of placement in Industry
Awareness regarding latest labour laws and trends in jobs in modern industry
Understanding of skills required for entry level jobs in modern organized sector
Target oriented, Proactive, self-driven and believer in continuous improvement
Empathetic with a desire to help and work with young people from resource-poor communities
Proficiency in Computers and Internet usage
Very good communication skills
Outgoing and willing to travel across all project locations
Remuneration and related Details
· Salary can range around Rs. 45,000 per month, depending upon skills and experience. Conveyance for work will be on actuals as per norms
· Working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday through Saturday.
ETASHA Society works in the Employment and Income Generation space for the socio-economically challenged. We are committed to the cause of their economic upliftment and deeply hold the vision of a future where every Indian is skilled, self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We take an Ecosystem Approach to focus on Skill Development for Employment & Income Generation for low resource communities. In the last 15 years, we’ve directly impacted 41,000+ youth, adolescents and women in urban as well as rural communities and are now ready to scale up operations significantly.
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to [email protected] with your updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.