|Job Name||: Youth Employability Skills Facilitator (Pataudi)|
Youth Employability Skills Facilitator (Pataudi)
Project Spreading Wings
Project ‘Spreading Wings’, supported by British Telecom India (BT) been launched in Pataudi, Haryana with the purpose of ‘Enabling adolescent girls to become economically, socially and emotionally self-reliant’
Scope of Project Spreading Wings:
· Enabling girls in the peri-urban community around Pataudi in Haryana to become employment-ready and financially independent
· Holistic development and growth of adolescent girls (12-21 years) to through education support, life skills development, career guidance, digital literacy, employability and vocational skill development and placement in the organised sector.
· Development and deployment of a Career Guidance App
· Work with the entire ecosystem of girls to change mind-sets and attitude of parents, brothers, teachers and the larger community towards supporting girls’ development, employment and self-reliance.
with employers in the neighbouring industrial areas to explore and influence
equal opportunity and safe working environment policies and hiring practices.
About ETASHA Society
· Founded in 2006, ETASHA Society is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life.
· We work with youth in low income communities, and their ecosystem, to empower with the skills, confidence and mindset required for modern-day work environments. The end-goal is to develop an ecosystem where skills are valued and respected, and people work with dignity and self-respect.
Job Role and Responsibilities
· Facilitate spoken English classes and inter and intrapersonal skills classes (training in methodology will be given)
· Facilitate Key board, Computers & Internet classes
· Mentoring trainees, parents and families to ensure full attendance in classes as well as 100% placement
· Create interesting and relevant lesson plans according to the prescribed framework
· Report on the progress of classes and of your trainees
Key Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent English and Hindi language communication skills – written and spoken
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Empathy and a desire to help and work with young people from marginalized communities
· Desire and ability to connect with young people
· A passion for training and facilitation
with a passion for continuous improvement
· Know more about us though our website etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, and are willing to relocate to Pataudi or within half-an-hour of driving distance, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume with full details of email id, skype id, minimum acceptable salary, 2 references, and willingness to relocate to or near (within half-an-hour of driving time) at [email protected]