|Job Name||: Counsellors (Gurgaon)|
Project ‘Sarthak, supported by SMS India Pvt.Ltdis being launched with the purpose of ‘Education Quality EnhancementinGovernment Schools,Gurugram, Haryana.
About ETASHA Society
- Founded in 2006, ETASHA Society is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life.
- We work with youth in low income communities, and their ecosystem, to empower with the skills, confidence and mindset required for modern-day work environments. The end-goal is to develop an ecosystem where skills are valued and respected, and people work with dignity and self-respect.
Job Role and Responsibilities
· Build & Maintain Relationships with The Principal, Teachers &Other stakeholders
- Conduct our Career Guidance and Life Skills Workshops
- Read extensively and add to the Careers Library
- Content Creation for Workshops on growth and development
- Write reports on the workshops for sponsoring Institutions and Funders
Key Skills and Qualifications
- English and Hindi language communication skills – written and spoken
- Empathy and a desire to help and work with young people from marginalized communities
- Desire and ability to connect with young people
- A passion for training and facilitation
- Ability to work with participative methodologies
- Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
- Basic knowledge of Computers
- A background in Sociology or Psychology is desirable, though not essential; enthusiasm, commitment and a real desire to improve the prospects of others is.
- Know more about us though our website etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, and are from or willing to relocate to Gurgaon we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume with full details of email id, skype id, minimum acceptable salary, 2 references, and willingness to relocate to Gurgaon.