|Job Name||: Project Officer – Women Entrepreneurship Development|
Project Officer – Women Entrepreneurship Development
Do you believe
· That every human being deserves to be self-reliant and live a life of dignity?
· That financial independence is the key to Women’s Empowerment & Self-respect?
· That you, personally, can make a difference?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for a Project Officer for our Women Entrepreneurship Project in South Delhi
You are the person we are looking for, if you also have:
· Experience of working with women’s livelihood programs or SHGs
· Have an understanding and empathy for issues related to livelihood generation and women’s empowerment
· Experience of selling/marketing products to retail and/or institutional buyers
· Have a desire to work in low-income communities in urban areas
· Are active, energetic and outgoing
· Excellent communication skills in Hindi and reasonable command over spoken English
· Interpersonal and relationship management skills
The focus of the work will be as follows:
· Mobilizing &Motivating women from economically weaker sections to get skilled and run self-owned or group-owned enterprises
· Participating in awareness creation events and workshops for introducing the program to community members
· Coordinating between team members and community members for successful implementation of training sessions
· Conducting basic Life Skills Training sessions
· Coordinating with the entrepreneurs / enterprises / SHGs on a regular basis
· Assist in providing business start-up and scale-up support to enterprises through market visits/ participation in events, meetings with external agencies and sharing of ideas and mentoring/counselling sessions with the entrepreneurs
· Motivating and counselling entrepreneurs to successfully operate their enterprises
· Ensuring all data and information is collected and stored as per project requirements
· Recording of women’s entrepreneur’s success stories
· Guiding and assisting groups:
o To identify product/ service, assess market demand as well as feasibility and develop business plan for the enterprise
o In developing supply chain, market linkages and building relationships with vendors and buyers
o In setting up systems and processes for maintaining quality, and ensuring smooth and profitable running of the business
ETASHA Society works in the Employment and Income Generation space for the socio-economically challenged. We are committed to the cause of their economic upliftment and deeply hold the vision of a future where every Indian is skilled, self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We take an Ecosystem Approach to focus on Skill Development for Employment & Income Generation for low resource communities.
In the last 15 years, we have implement projects relevant for employment and income-generation, and, as of 30.12.20, we have impacted a total of 1,94,000 people directly, including deep engagement with a total of 39,524 people including 10,582 youth, 27,687 adolescents, 1207 adult women including 162 women entrepreneurs, and 210 adult men through interventions
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to [email protected] with your updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.