|Job Name||: Project Coordinator & Mentor|
Project Coordinator & Mentor – Women Entrepreneurs
Do you believe
· That every human being deserves to be self-reliant and live a life of dignity?
· That financial independence is the key to Women’s Empowerment & Self-respect?
· That you, personally, can make a difference?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for a Project Coordinator &Mentor for our Women Entrepreneurs Project in South Delhi.
You are the person we are looking for, if you have:
· Experience of leading, developing and mentoring an enthusiastic team
· Experience of setting up &working with women’s livelihood programs and SHGs in low-income communities
· Experience of working with micro/cottage enterprises in urban or rural areas (preferable)
· Understanding and empathy for issues related to livelihood generation and women’s empowerment
· Stake holder relationship management skills
· Excellent communication skills in both Hindi and English
The focus of the work will be as follows:
· Planning, Supervising and Implementing the project
· Ensuring achievement of all deliverables and commitments to the funder
· Writing reports for the funder
- Motivating and mentoring women from economically weaker sections to get skilled and run self-owned or group-owned enterprises
- Motivating and counselling entrepreneurs to successfully operate their enterprises
- Conducting Trainings in Enterprise Management and basic life skills
- Identifying, connecting and coordinating with Training Providers in Advanced Technical Skills
· Setting up required processes for establishing SHGs and micro-enterprises,
- Guiding, mentoring and assisting groups:
o To identify product/ service, assess market demand as well as feasibility and develop business plan for the enterprise
o In developing supply chain, market linkages and building relationships with vendors and buyers
o In setting up systems and processes for maintaining quality, and ensuring smooth and profitable running of the business
o Identification of funding agencies for growth and scaling up
ETASHA Society works in the Employment and Income Generation space for the socio-economically challenged. We are committed to the cause of their economic upliftment and deeply hold the vision of a future where every Indian is skilled, self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We take an Ecosystem Approach to focus on Skill Development for Employment & Income Generation for low resource communities.
In the last 15 years, we have implement projects relevant for employment and income-generation, and, as of 30.12.20, we have impacted a total of 1,94,000 people directly, including deep engagement with a total of 39,524 people including 10,582 youth, 27,687 adolescents, 1207 adult women including 162 women entrepreneurs, and 210 adult men through interventions
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to[email protected] with your updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.