|Job Name||: Senior Mobilizer|
Established as a not-for-profit organization in January 2006, ETASHA Society provides market-oriented employability and vocational skills to disadvantaged Indian youth. ETASHA’s core activities are career guidance, employability skills, vocational training & placement, and Training of Employability Skills Trainers.
ETASHA Society’s success has been shaped by its team. Our members share a strong passion for helping and mentoring young minds from underprivileged communities. We not only seek candidates who share the same passion as we do, but are also driven by new ideas to work better as a team and touch more lives.
At ETASHA Society, you can expect a work culture strongly characterized by enthusiasm and energy. If you have a strong desire to mentor young minds and are ambitious about bringing change in their communities, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Position: Sr. Community Mobilizer (Male/Female) (1)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Door to door mobilization on daily basis.
- Collecting Data of target beneficiaries from the community and to prepare its soft copies.
- Forming batches for different training programmes
- Doing home visits of the trainees whenever required.
- Conducting events in the community like Rallies, Certificate ceremony, career mela etc.
- Community mobilization through various methods like putting stalls, Announcement, Community drives, Meeting with Influencers, meeting community people at parks.
- Conducting FGDs and surveys.
- Daily reporting
Educational Qualification: Preferably Bachelors in Social Work
Experience: At least 1 year experience in community mobilization
Ideal Candidate: Fluent in Hindi and Good communication skills, passionate about the community work, has basic computer Knowledge, Will be based in Noida but ready to travel in Delhi NCR if needed.
Send your updated CV to [email protected]